Wheelchair Ramps For Homes
Enjoy safe, durable access right on your doorstep with a market leading wheelchair ramp, widely used by domestic customers across the UK.
We price on application and can design the ramp in countless configurations; hence you can obtain a bespoke sized ramp for your home.
Case studies include...
Rapid Ramp - Features and Benefits
● Fully adjustable modular metal system.
● Fully galvanised guaranteeing longevity of use.
● Fully compliant with Document M and K of Building Regulations.
● Non-slip surface and fast draining.
● Entirely re-usable.
●Continuous handrail design.
● Extensive Gate & Step unit range.
● Available in a standard and safetread surface.
● Green colour handrails as standard with colour options available.
●Rapid design + install.
●Ramps made of durable steel with galvanised walkway and powder coated handrails.
●Excellent removal service if no longer needed.
●3 year guarantee, 25+ year life span.
Choosing the right width
●900mm – The recommended width for homes where space is limited whist being the minimum width requirement under Document M, section 6 of Building Regulations.
●1000mm – The recommended standard size ramp for domestic installations.
●1200mm – The extra wide ramp.
● Bespoke sizes are available.
Extras on a Rapid Ramp
●Attached to the side of a 1200 or 1500mm wide platform.
●We also offer boundary gates which can be installed independently of a ramp.
A step unit is an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
● Fully adjustable Step units available in 1 to 4 step configurations with extensions available up to eight steps.
● Choose from 2 tread depths of 300 and 600mm.
●Step units can also be fixed directly to the wall.
● An access hatch opens up allowing a person access to the drain covers.
● An optional extra in use with our Rapid Ramps.
●The Trombone end, as the name suggest is used on the end of a Rapid Ramp for extra safety and prevents clothes from catching.
●Rapid Loc is the most versatile ramp product on the market for solving access issues. Tiles are used to create ramps of any shape, size or gradient; from small ramp through to large access solution >>Learn more
Rapid Ramp Kits Available
**DOWNLOAD OUR DOMESTIC ACCESS BROCHURE**