With its modular design, our market leading modular ramp has become the ideal choice for many healthcare customers needing a short or long-term access solution, including Guys Hospital, London to Sedlescombe House Surgery, St Leonards.
We price on application and install often out of hours/at weekends to accommodate round a building’s opening hours.
Modular Ramp - Features & Benefits
●Fully adjustable modular metal system.
● Fully galvanised guaranteeing longevity of use.
●Fully compliant with Document M and K of building regulations.
● Non-slip surface and fast draining.
● Entirely re-usable.
●Continuous handrail design.
●Extensive Gate & Step unit range.
● Available in a standard and safetread surface.
● Green colour handrails as standard with colour options available.
●Rapid design + install.
●Ramps made of durable steel with galvanised walkway and powder coated handrails.
● Excellent removal service if no longer needed.
● 3 year guarantee, 25+ year life span.
Choosing the right width
● 1000mm – The recommended standard size ramp.
● 1200mm – The extra wide ramp.
● 1500mm – The ideal choice for access to public buildings. This width meets the requirements of Document M1/2 of Building Regulations.
● Bespoke sizes are available.
Extras on modular ramp
Step Units are an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
●Fully adjustable step units available in 1 to 4 step configurations with extensions available up to eight steps.
●Choose from 2 tread depths of 300 and 600mm.
●Step units can also be fixed directly to the wall.
● An access hatch opens up allowing a person access to the drain covers.
● An optional extra on our Rapid Ramps.
● The trombone end, as the name suggest is used on the end of a Rapid Ramp for extra safety. Designed to prevent clothes from catching.
● Rapid Loc is the most versatile ramp product on the market for solving access issues. Tiles are used to create ramps of any shape, size or gradient; from small ramp through to large access solution. >>Learn more.
Top class products are nothing without the service to support them! At Rapid Ramp we offer a complete service from a site survey, bespoke design, quotation to finished installation..