Rapid Ramp - Features & Benefits
● Fully adjustable modular metal system
● Fully galvanised guaranteeing longevity of use
● Fully compliant with Document M and K recommendations
● Non-slip surface and fast draining
● Entirely re-usable
●Continuous handrail design
● Extensive Gate & Step unit range
● Available in a standard and safetread surface
● Green colour handrails as standard with colour options available
●Rapid design + install
●Ramps made of durable steel with galvanised walkway and powder coated handrails
● Excellent removal service if no longer needed
● 3 year guarantee, 25+ year life span
● Gate units are attached to the side of a 1200 or 1500mm wide platform.
● We also offer boundary gates which can be installed independently of a ramp
● Fully adjustable Step units available in 1 to 4 step configurations with extensions available up to eight steps.
● Choose from 2 tread depths of 300 and 600mm.
● Step units can also be fixed directly to the wall or independently of our ramp system.
● An access hatch opens up allowing a person access to the drain covers.
● An optional extra in use with our Rapid Ramps.
The Trombone end, as the name suggests, is used on the end of a Rapid Ramp for extra safety, to prevent clothes catching.
● A range of termination kits are available with corresponding toe plates in four widths (900, 1000, 1200 and 1500mm) and three lengths (300, 800 and 1100mm).
This highly effective, anti-slip surface solution is an alternative surface on our Rapid Ramps
● The safetread is a 6mm thick extremely tough and durable GRP surface designed to eliminate slip hazards, in use with our Rapid Ramps.
● Available in black or grey as standard.
● The edges can be highlighted to single the start/end of the ramp or platform where required.
● The standard surface grade is 24 (Known as a ‘Pedestrian Grade’) indicating that every cm2 there are approximately 24 pieces of the aluminium oxide which is much harder wearing to common quartz finishes.
● The safetread GRP surface sheet is fixed to the specially designed galvanized steel frame providing an extremely strong solution.
● Long lasting and durable
● Highly effective anti-slip surface
● Suitable for all environments, exterior and interior
● Little or no maintenance requirement – easily cleanable
Measure the step height / level difference.
(Total height of steps or height to resting point on vehicle
Designed to comply with legislation.
The Building Regulations 2000 Approved Document M state
the following requirements for access ramps:
**DOWNLOAD OUR TECHNICAL BROCHURE**