Wheelchair Ramps For Modular Buildings
Benefit from our market leading, modular Rapid Ramp System. The fastest growing choice for many modular building companies requiring a short or long-term access solution.
Our system has fully adaptable components such as telescopic legs, which can be positioned to accommodate different threshold heights. Extra components can be added if required. Only a modular ramp system can offer this level of flexibility.
We price on application and a CAD & technical drawing is included with every quotation.
Case studies include...
>>More case studies
●Installation times are significantly reduced saving time and money.
●Does not require major groundworks.
● Fully compliant with Document M of building regulations.
●3 year guarantee, 25+ year life span.
●Modular design means all components are entirely re-useable reducing costs.
●Continuous handrail design.
●Fully adjustable modular metal system.
●Slip resistant surface with fast draining mesh surface.
●Fully galvanised with warm touch coating as standard.
Choosing the right width
● 1000mm – The recommended standard size ramp.
● 1200mm – The extra wide ramp.
● 1500mm – The ideal choice for access to public buildings. This width meets the requirements of the document M1/2 of Building Regulations.
● Bespoke sizes are available.
Extras on a Rapid Ramp
Units are an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
● Fully adjustable step units available in 1 to 4 step configurations with extensions available up to eight steps.
● Choose from 2 tread depths of 300 and 600mm.
● Step units can also be fixed directly to the wall.
●The Trombone end, as the name suggest is used on the end of a Rapid Ramp for extra safety. Designed to prevent clothes from catching.
Infill Balustrade Handrails
● Designed to reduce the open space between the bars on a wheelchair ramp, thus preventing a child from falling through gaps >>Case Study
Customised Powder Coating
● Rapid Ramp comes in green or black as standard, however you can choose a colour to match your requirement. All we require is your RAL colour number, this can be identified by a colour chart as shown below.
Document M of the Building Regulations specifies that handrails should be ‘warm to touch’. Our rails are finished with a sufficiently thick Nylon coating of low thermal conductivity, so that body heat is not conducted away from the hand. Your hand could stick to a galvanised rail if the rail was below Zero Degrees Celsius.
Rapid Ramp Kits available
Top class products are nothing without the service to support them! At Rapid Ramp we offer a complete service from a site survey, bespoke design, quotation to finished installation.