Domestic Access Ramps
We continue to supply and install market leading residential access solutions nationwide, from the Rapid Ramp to the Rapid Loc, ensuring to meet the needs of each domestic application.
Rapid Ramp - Features and Benefits
● Fully adjustable modular metal system
● Fully galvanised guaranteeing longevity of use
● Fully compliant with Document M and K recommendations
● Non-slip surface and fast draining
● Entirely re-usable
●Continuous handrail design
● Extensive Gate & Step unit range
● Available in a standard and safetread surface
● Green colour handrails as standard with colour options available
●Rapid design + install
●Ramps made of durable steel with galvanised walkway and powder coated handrails
●Excellent removal service if no longer needed
●3 year guarantee, 25+ year life span
Choosing the right width
●900mm – the recommended width for homes where space is limited whist being the minimum width requirement under Document M, section 6 of Building Regulations.
●1000mm – the recommended standard size ramp for domestic installations.
● 1200mm – the extra wide ramp
● Bespoke sizes are available
Extras on a Rapid Ramp
●Attached to the side of a 1200 or 1500mm wide platform.
● We also offer boundary gates which can be installed independently of a ramp
● Fully adjustable Step units available in 1 to 4 step configurations with extensions available up to eight steps
● Choose from 2 tread depths of 300 and 600mm.
●Step units can also be fixed directly to the wall or independently of our ramp system.
● An access hatch opens up allowing a person access to the drain covers.
● An optional extra in use with our Rapid Ramps.
●The Trombone end, as the name suggest is used on the end of a Rapid Ramp for extra safety...learn more
●Rapid Loc is the most versatile ramp product on the market for solving access issues. Tiles are used to create ramps of any shape, size or gradient; from small ramp through to large access solution….learn more
Rapid Ramp Kits available
Top class products are nothing without the service to support them! At Rapid Ramp we offer a complete service from a site survey, bespoke design, quotation to finished installation.